EXHIBITOR Application and Contract FESTIVAL DATES: June 22, 23, 24 & 25, 2017 (Thursday through Sunday)
1. BOOTH DESCRIPTION: Each space is approximately 15 feet across and 15 feet deep. All spaces are located out of doors. All vendors will supply their own furnishings – tents, tables, awnings, etc. If your equipment extends past 15’x15’ you will have to rent more than one space.
2. BOOTH COST: All booth spaces will be $350.00 payable in advance (NO REFUNDS). ($400 After May 15, 2017) Electricity will be provided at no additional cost. Booths will be filled on a first-come, first-served basis. You will receive a confirmation email. Your booth assignment will be given to you upon your arrival to the festival.
3. RESTRICTIONS: No items will be allowed that are in competition with the Luling Watermelon Thump Association (LWTA) concessionaires. NO food or beverages will be allowed. This includes bottled water, snow cones, pop corn, cotton candy, etc. NO weapons, guns, knives, bubble products (i.e. bubble guns), fireworks, pornographic material, drug-related paraphernalia or related graphic tees, live animals, or games of chance will be allowed. Violators will be subject to immediate removal without refund of fees. The LWTA reserves the right to remove exhibits which for any reason are deemed objectionable and also to prohibit any exhibit, which in their judgment, may detract from the general character of the ongoing event. This reservation includes persons, things, conduct, printed matter, or anything that in the opinion of the LWTA is objectionable. There are no exclusives at this festival. We will attempt to limit duplications as much as possible but there is no guarantee that there will not be more than one exhibitor with the same item. The LWTA does not attempt to regulate the price of items sold. Each vendor will determine the price of his or her own merchandise.
4. RAIN POLICY: The LWTA will continue, rain or shine, with no refund of fees. There are NO provisions for water or drainage and the electricity may have to be turned off in the Exhibitors Market area if rain plays a major role in this year’s festivities. Exhibitors will be allowed to leave; however, vehicles will only be allowed in the Exhibitors Market area if deemed safe by LWTA directors.
5.SECURITY:A night watchman will be provided in the Exhibitors Market after the festival closes on Thursday, Friday, and Saturday evenings.
6. FESTIVAL HOURS AND SET-UP TIME: FestivalHours:Thursday 5:00p.m.toMidnight Friday 5:00p.m.toMidnight Saturday 10:00 a.m. to 1:00 a.m. Sunday 1:00 p.m. to 9:00 p.m. You may set up your booth Wednesday, June 21 from 6:00 pm to 9:30 pm and on Thursday, June 22 from 8 am to 5 pm. Your booth must be fully set up prior to the festival opening at 5 pm on Thursday. Friday set up will be by appointment only and will be allowed if arrangements are made in advance. Should you be delayed in setting up, you MUST contact the Exhibitors Market Director to notify us that you will be late. Failing to notify the Thump office that you will be arriving late will result in your space being sold to the next vendor on the waiting list. Vendors WILL NOT be allowed to enter the exhibit area before Wednesday, June 21nd . Vehicles will be permitted in the area for unloading, but must be removed immediately after the task is completed. Unload, remove your vehicle, and then arrange your merchandise in your booth. You must not impede others from setting up. No vehicles will be allowed into the exhibit area during festival hours.
7. TEAR-DOWN TIME: Booths must remain set up until the end of the festival.
8. MISCELLANEOUS: Vendor I.D. buttons will be issued to each exhibitor for admission into the gated areas and there will be an Exhibitors Market Coordinator on the premises as often as possible to assist vendors. NOTICE: Vendor parking is located in a lot behind the Oil Museum and will be available on a first come basis until full. VERY IMPORTANT – if you have any questions concerning details of the booth spaces, please phone Cathy Rowan on her cell at (512)-492-2775 or email to email@example.com.
9.The Luling Watermelon Thump Association, its officers, agents, employees and other representatives, shall not be held liable, and they are hereby released from liability, for any damage, loss, harm or injury to the person or property of the exhibitor or any of its officers, agents, employees or other representatives, resulting from theft, fire, water, weather, accident or any other cause. The exhibitor shall indemnify, defend and protect the Luling Watermelon Thump Association against, and hold and save the Luling Watermelon Thump Association harmless, from any and all claims, demands, suits, liability, damages, loss, costs, attorney’s fees and expenses of whatever kind or nature, which might result from or arise out of any action or failure to act on the part of the exhibitor or any of its officers, agents, employees or other representatives.
10. All applications: please attach a photo of your booth and a detailed list of merchandise or email the photo & list to firstname.lastname@example.org